Please note: The content on this page applies to Personal, Professional, and Business plans. If you are on a Startup, Growth, or Scale plan, learn how to Upgrade Your Plan here instead.
Upgrading your plan brings even more features to your WP Engine driven WordPress experience along with higher visitor, storage, and install capacity.
You must be a user with Owner or Full with Billing permissions in order to upgrade your account.
By following the steps below you’ll be able to easy upgrade your WP Engine account from the User Portal!
1. Navigate to “My Account”
After you log into the User Portal, at the top you will see “My Account”. Once clicked, this will take you to your Account page where you can upgrade your plan.
2. Find the plan you’d like to upgrade to
Review the plan options available and locate the one you wish to move to.
If you were helped by someone on the WP Engine Account Management team, please make a note of the name of the member you spoke with so that we can provide better service.
Please Note: Upon agreeing to the Terms of Service, your next bill may include:
- Prorated credit (current plan) up to the end of the billing cycle
- Prorated charge (new plan) up to the end of the billing cycle
- Charge for your new plan’s next billing cycle
3. Email Billing
Please note: Only users with Billing access will be able to request plan changes.
Send an email to [email protected] containing the following information:
- Plan type to which you want to move
- Whether you want annual or monthly billing recurrence (annual pre-pay is two months free)
- Support PIN
- Include any add-ons you wish to add to your plan
- The name of any WP Engine Account Manager who helped you
Our Billing team will process your request and send you an updated invoice when the change is complete.